Admissions Academic Year 2024-25
For all enquires relating to September admissions, or in-year transfers, please contact the School Admissions Service
Important Dates for September 2024 Reception Intake
- Online application available - 1 October 2023
- Return date for paper application forms - 15 January 2024 by 5pm*
- Return date for online applications - 15 January 2024 by midnight*
- Decision emails to parents - 16 April 2024 after 2pm
- Decision letters to parents - 16 April 2024 by 2nd class post
If your child has been refused a place in your preferred school(s), you have the right to appeal against this decision.
- Deadline for lodging appeals - to be advised
- Appeals lodged by the above date will be heard between - June/July 2024
- Appeals received after the deadline may not be heard until - Mid September 2024 onwards
Further information and guidance can be found using the link below.
For information regarding admissions appeals please follow the link below.
Admission to school for pupils with disabilities
Definition of Disability:
According to the Equality Act 2010 a person has a disability if:
(a) He or she has a physical or mental impairment, and
(b) The impairment has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on his or her ability to carry out normal day-to-day activities.
Northfield Road Primary School responds to the needs of pupils upon admission to the school or before, in liaison with parents , the Head Teacher, health care professionals (as required) and any specialist advice from outside agencies. Any reasonable adjustments are made, and support put into place on entry.
Parents are able to contact the school, before admission, to discuss any additional needs for their child by contacting the School Office.
Admissions Contact Details
For further enquiries call 0300 555 2345
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
You can also write to admissions at:
School Admissions Service
The Council House